Hobart, Distance Hobart, Launceston
The Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting is a 12 month full-time or part-time equivalent course offered by the Tasmanian School of Business and Economics. The course is full fee-paying, which means that you will be charged at the full fee-paying rate listed for each unit.
For entry to this course, you need to have:
- an undergraduate degree or above in a non-accounting discipline, or equivalent, from an approved tertiary institution; or
- qualifications, relevant work experience or other special circumstances, as approved by the Executive Dean or delegated authority.
International students must provide one of the following:
- UTASAccess Level 7 with a minimum overall score of 60% and no individual skill below 60%; or
- IELTS with an overall Band of 6 and no Band less than 6; or
- TOEFL (iBT) overall score of 72 (no individual skill must be lower than Reading 16; Listening 16; Speaking 18; and, Writing 22); or
- provide evidence that you have studied for 2 years full-time with English as the sole medium of instruction and examination.
These tests must not be more than 24 months old.