Sydney, North Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
The Graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation provides evidence based studies for health professionals including registered physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, nurses and other allied health professionals who seek to extend...
An applicant must also comply with the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy.
International students need to meet the English Language Proficiency requirements as defined in the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy.
To be eligible for admission to the course, an applicant must have completed the following prerequisites:
- Have completed either:
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited 3-year program in a Health Discipline or equivalent to enter the non-discipline pathway with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4.6 on the ACU 7 point scale; OR
- A Bachelor degree from an accredited 4-year program in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech Pathology or equivalent to enter the (Discipline) pathway, with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 4.6 on the ACU 7 point scale; OR
- ACU Faculty of Health Sciences Graduate Certificate or equivalent to enter the Non-discipline) pathway
- Have a minimum of two years clinical experience in the appropriate discipline.
- Be employed in the field unless otherwise approved by the Course Coordinator.
- Demonstrate suitability to undertake the course:
- For the Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy disciplines, applicants must hold current registration with the discipline specific National Allied Health Registration Board or required Authority in Australia, or Registration Authority in country of current practice,
- For the Speech Pathology discipline, applicants must have obtained and maintain eligibility to practice and membership with Speech Pathology Australia, or Registration Authority in country of current practice.
NOTE: Applicants having completed an ACU Graduate Certificate will be eligible for recognition of prior learning of 40 credit points.
* Disclaimer: The Course entry requirements above are for 2020 Admission.