- Passionate & Energetic Team Culture
- Supportive & dynamic environment
- Leading Mid-Market Professional Services Firm
BDO is one of the world's leading accountancy and advisory organisations with over 88,120 people working out of 1,617 offices in 167 countries. We provide a flexible working environment that encourages open communication and collaboration.
At its core, our firm is not about numbers or spreadsheets, dollars or cents. We are committed to a culture of trust and empowerment. We provide a flexible and inclusive environment that encourages open communication, individual perspectives/ideas and a health work-life balance.
We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2019-2020 by Diversity Council Australia (DCA) and to be ranked in the 2020 Top Graduate Employer lists by AAGE and GradAustralia. Our graduates are extremely important to us, as we recognise their potential to become our firm's future leaders.
BDO Adelaide are looking for a Graduate Analyst for an immediate start to join our Corporate Finance team.
- Assist under direction with the preparation and execution of Corporate Finance Engagements, which may include:
- Independent Expert's Reports & Independent Accountant's Reports
- Due diligence investigations
- Financial modelling
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Various other assignments including corporate advisory & capital raising
- Use the various research tools available to provide relevant research to assist with Corporate Finance Engagements
What you'll need to succeed
We welcome students who:
- Are in their final year (or recently completed) of a Bachelor of Commerce or Business, majoring in Accounting combined with a Bachelor of Corporate Finance or similar degrees
- Will be eligible for postgraduate study (CA/CPA, CFA)
- Have strong analytical, critical thinking and organisational skills
- Display solid academic achievement
- Are involved in extracurricular activities
- Collaborative personality who thrives in a team, as well as independently
- Have motivation for continuous learning and development
- Consistently strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of application.
Life at BDO
- We offer the professional opportunities, personal fulfilment, and long-term growth that only a growing global firm like BDO can provide. We are committed to your ongoing development and to building your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills
- In addition to a comprehensive career development plan, as part of the BDO team you will also receive a competitive salary and access to a fantastic corporate wellness program. BDO prides itself on providing a supportive, people-focused culture
- We take pride in our health and wellbeing and workplace giving programs, as well as the range of social activities organised by each office. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients with whom you work
- At BDO, we value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. As a firm, we are committed to a diverse, flexible and inclusive culture, where everyone can be themselves at work in an environment that brings out the best in them and their colleagues.
How to apply
To submit your application please click 'Apply Now'. Your application should include a cover letter that clearly explains why you believe you have the skills needed to succeed in this role as well as a copy of your transcript.
What happens after you apply?
- You will receive an email confirming our receipt of your application
- Shortlisted applicants may be invited to complete an online video interview
- Successful candidates will be invited to attend a face-to-face interview with our business leaders, followed by psychometric testing
To find out more information about our Graduate opportunities and what it's like to work at BDO please visit our Student careers site or BDO Careers Australia on Facebook.
Should you have any further enquiries about starting your career with BDO, please contact Kirsty Ballantyne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 7324 6000
OUR PEOPLE ARE THE DIFFERENCE
Recruitment Agencies – thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, we'll be in touch.