Planet Innovation (PI) is a Healthtech Innovation and Commercialisation company, and we work on some of the most advanced technology in the world. We have our own portfolio of businesses, and partner with world-leading organisations to help them create game-changing innovations to grow their business.
We are now looking for exceptional engineering Graduates from Mechanical, Electronics, Software, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Aerospace, Biomedical, and Product Design disciplines to join Planet Innovation in our Design, Digital, and Manufacturing teams.
A graduate of PI is a forward-thinking and collaborative engineering graduate who offers clients thoughtful and commercially viable solutions. You will work with some of the brightest people on the planet, on high-tech projects spanning from experience design, concept & product development, digital solutions, and manufacturing. Under the guidance of experienced commercially and technically orientated engineering leaders, you will use your technical, entrepreneurial, and consulting skills to create innovative solutions for our clients, whilst developing the skills, knowledge, and experience that will shape you in to a high-performing and well-rounded professional.
Key responsibilities for PI Graduates:
- Contributing and participating in design activities.
- Building and testing of prototypes.
- Investigation and troubleshooting of non-conformance issues.
- Preparation of documentation in accordance with project, quality, and engineering discipline standard and methodologies.
- Building and managing relationships with key stakeholders and teams across the whole business.
- Seek out expertise within PI for guidance in the execution of tasks.
- Effectively manage time to meet all task milestones and communicate proactively with lead and members of the team.
- Continues to grow and maintains own skill set.
- Be aware of, participate in and assist with the trail of continuous improvement activities within relevant discipline areas.
PI Graduates are:
- Graduating from a degree in Engineering or Computer Science in 2021 or are within the first 2 years of their professional working life.
- An entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. You are curious, creative, and innovative by nature and always looking at things from a new perspective.
- An individual that thrives in collaborative environments, love bouncing ideas off others and sense making. You are willing to take on any task and learn new skills and capabilities.
- Focused on building your commercial acumen and deepening your understanding of the business, client, and industries in which you work in.
- A strong oral and written communicator, who can clearly articulate ideas, actively listen and have empathy and compassion for the client.
- Motivated to get things done, show initiative and take ownership of any task at hand.
- A dedicated 2-year development program to build your engineering consulting and technical skills, learning from some of the world's best and brightest.
- PI offers a great work culture where each team member can make a difference by developing and manufacturing products that transform industries and have a positive on the world.
- We are growing, and there are real opportunities for career progression, such as international rotations to our Carlsbad office in California.
If this sounds like you, then please hit apply and attach your Cover Letter, CV, and Academic Transcript.
Please note only applications with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for these positions, and only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Planet Innovation is an equal opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.